- BINDING EFFECT. That is a binding arrangement between you and ‘. (“us”, “we”, “Business”). By employing this online site situated at ‘. https://prottoydigital.com .’ (the “Website”), you agree to abide by the following Conditions of Use. If at any time you find these Conditions of Use unacceptable, you should immediately leave the website and stop all use of it.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Conditions of Use will be construed according to and governed by the laws of California and the USA, with regard to principles concerning conflicts of law. This website is meant for use by relevant people across the world.
- MINIMUM AGE. You have to be at least 18 years old to access and engage on this website. You promise and warrant you’re at least 18 years old and have the ability to enter into this Agreement in the legal standpoint.
- EBOOK SIGNUPS AND MAILINGS. You’ve got the choice, but not obligation, to register and get a free eBook from us. In case you do this, you’re agreeing to get additional emails from us of a commercial character.
- USE OF SOFTWARE. The company can make certain software available to you on the website. In the event, you download software from the Site, the software, including all documents and images contained in or generated by the application, and accompanying information (together, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Business, for your private, non-commercial, home use only. Business doesn’t transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Business retains full and complete title to the Software in addition to all intellectual property rights therein.
- USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing data or other material (“User Content”) into the website, you’re awarding Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives, and agents a permanent, non-exclusive permit to utilize User Posts in connection with the performance of their Internet companies of Business, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents, including without limitation, a right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Posts. You won’t be paid for any User Content. You agree that Company may release or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Posts. By submitting User Content on the website, you warrant and represent that you have the rights to the User Content or are otherwise approved to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise disperse User Posts.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the website, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of other people. The use of the website is always governed by and subject to laws concerning copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws concerning copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely accountable for any violations of any applicable legislation and also for any infringements of third party rights due to almost any Content you transmit or provide, or that’s delivered or delivered with your User ID. The burden of demonstrating that any Content doesn’t violate any laws or third party rights rests entirely with you. All of Digital Millennium Copyright Act issues are processed agreeing to our DMCA Policy.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. Business reserves the right to terminate your reception, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the website, and, if relevant, to delete any such material from its servers. The company plans to cooperate fully with any law enforcement agencies or officials in the analysis of any breach of the Terms or of any applicable laws.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the website, you consent to comply with the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of other people. The use of the website is always governed by and subject to laws concerning copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide by laws concerning copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely accountable for any violations of any applicable legislation and also for any infringements of third party rights due to almost any Content you transmit or provide, or that’s delivered or delivered with your accounts. The burden of demonstrating that any Content doesn’t violate any laws or third party rights rests entirely with you.
- NO WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY SORT
- LIMITED LIABILITY. Our liability to you is limited. This limit will apply irrespective of whether the damages arise from breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or kind of activity.
- AFFILIATED SITES. We don’t have any control over and no liability for any third party sites or materials. We work with lots of spouses whose Web sites might be connected with the website. Since we don’t have any control over the content and functionality of the affiliate and partner websites, we make no warranties regarding the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the advice offered by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content which may reside on these websites. Similarly, from time to time in connection with your use of the website, you might have access to material items (such as, but not restricted to, sites) which are possessed by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranties about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the third party material, and that, unless explicitly provided otherwise, these Conditions of Use will govern your use of any and all third party articles.
- PROHIBITED USES. We enforce certain limitations in your permissible use of the website. You’re prohibited from violating or trying to violate any safety features of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or information not intended for you personally, or logging onto a server or account which you aren’t allowed to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website, or any affiliated system or system, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or trying to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without restriction, by way of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “crashing” or instituting a “DDOS” assault on the Website; (d) utilizing the website to send unsolicited email, for example, without limitation, promotions, or advertising for goods or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or at almost any posting using the Website; or (f) trying to alter, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or try to reduce to some human-perceivable form some of the source code utilized by us in supplying the website. Any breach of system or network security may subject you to civil or criminal accountability.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of Website or Service are: Copyright © Prottoy Digital
- LICENSE. Nothing contained on the website ought to be known as giving you a license to utilize any of those trademarks, service marks, or trademarks owned by people or from any third party.
- HOSTED. The domain of the Site is registered in the USA and the Website is hosted in the USA. The company makes no representation that some of these substances or the solutions to which you’ve been granted access are appropriate or available for use in different places. The use of or access to the website shouldn’t be construed as business purposefully availing itself of the benefits or disadvantages of doing business in any state.
- AMENDMENTS. If Company Try to create this alteration, which we decide is substance within our sole discretion, we will:
(a) Supply you notice by email of said shift 15 days Before the shift going into force, and
(b) Publish on the property page that the simple fact that an amendment will be produced.
If a court of competent jurisdiction principle this Amendment supply invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of the arrangement. All alterations to the Conditions shall be forward-looking.